Friday, September 16, 2022

A Little Birdie Told Me...

A sweet little songbird told me there was a fun Theme Challenge over at TGIF Challenges this week.  My favorite person in the big brown truck just recently delivered a box that included the Sweet Songbirds bundle...perfect for today's challenge!

The birch tree pattern of Happy Forest Friends was meant for this sweet little birdie perched in a nest!  I stamped the branch in Soft Suede, adding some Old Olive leaves and Calypso Coral flowers. I broke out the paper snips and fussy cut the branch, along with a Crumb Cake nest.

I stamped the sweet songbird in So Saffron with a Pumpkin Pie beak...so cute!  No fussy cutting for the birdie though...there's a punch for that!  The Songbird Builder Punch is so much fun!

A layer of the Calypso Coral Happy Forest Friends helped to bring out the flowers and a Sahara Sand card base tied everything together!

Join along in the fun!  I can't wait to see all of the little birdies everyone creates!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment