Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Fussy Cutting and Shaking Things Up

Hello stampers and happy Wednesday! We've made it to the middle of the week...we can totally make it to the weekend!

I returned to my old job this school year at our district office, which means shorter days that allow for MORE stamp time in the mornings and afternoons.  This makes me one happy stamper!  I was able to play along with one of this months Stampin' Up! Official fussy cutting challenges.  In addition to fussy cutting, they challenged us to create a shaker card as well!

You all know by now that fussy cutting is one of my FAVORITE things to do.  I love sitting down with a cute piece of DSP, snipping out all of the fun images.  But it's been a minute since I've made a shaker card!  I decided to keep things pretty simple and made a little snow globe shaker.

Using the Stylish Shapes Dies, I die cut a circle from a piece of Basic White then embossed it with the Whimsical Woodland 3D embossing folder.  I fussy cut some of the cute Storybook Gnomes DSP forest critters and used one of the snowflake patterns as the background.  I filled the shaker with some Effervescent Elements and some of the blue For Everything Fancy Sequins.

A simple Soft Suede base was added to the snow globe with a sweet and simple sentiment and bow.  No other embellishments were needed!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and the rest of your week is amazing!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment