Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Ringed with Thoughtfulness

It's time for an all new sketch challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  I hope you'll all join along in the fun!

I was super short on time, so I was grateful for a clean and simple sketch.
I immediately thought of the tree ring from Ringed with Nature stamp set when I saw this sketch.  I stamped a few of the flowers in some festive fall shades of Merry Merlot, So Saffron, Old Olive and Cajun Craze, fussy cutting each flower. 

The So Saffron Gingham Cottage DSP seemed like a fitting background.  I love this DSP and have been using it on nearly every card I make right now! I also used Very Vanilla to stamp on rather than Basic White.  Very Vanilla always has a bit more of a fall feel to me...how about you?

A few Amber Gems from the Leave Label & Amber Gem Pack and a bit of Linen Thread were the final fall touches to this simple Thinking of You greeting.

Wishing you all a terrific Tuesday!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment