Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Polar Bear Cocoa ~ HSSCC#354

Happy Tuesday my friends!  I hope your week is off to a wonderful start!

Can you believe this is our last Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge of the year?!!?  It has been another great year of creating with all of you and I look forward to continuing with you all next year. Today we have a cheerful color challenge to wrap thing up.

I saw Patty Bennett's  adorable Warm & Toasty Polar Bear card a few weeks ago and knew I had to CASE it.  The cute little bear pairs up perfectly with the Press On stamp set.  

If you know me, I love any image that I can color with my Stampin' Blends, so of course I had to break them out for these cozy little cups of cocoa.

Supplies Used:

Paper ~ Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Trimming the Town DSP

Ink ~ VersaMark, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Misty Moonlight

Stamp Sets ~ Warm & Toasty, Press On

Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Dies, Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folders, White Embossing Powder

I can't wait to see what you create with this weeks Color Challenge to wrap up the year!  Thank you for joining us!

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment