Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Oh Snap!

 Hello stampers!!!

It's a drizzly, yucky day around here...which means a perfect day to spend in my craft room!  This is my last week of winter break and I have enjoyed a better part of it playing with all of my new pre-order items.  In my world, this is the perfect way to rest, relax and recharge for the next few months of the school year.

The January-June 2021 Mini Catalog goes live on January 5th and Oh Snap is a stamp set you will want to snag!  There are so many great sentiments to go along with the adorable little jungle critters.  I loved using my Stampin' Blends to bring these little guys to life!

I have been working on my January card class cards and knew that "Crocodile Kisses" was a must for this class!  I used the super cute Snail Mail DSP and coordinating Resin Hearts to make this sweet and simple Valentine card.


Next us is a sweet little hello card.  I love the little fishies and frog!  I used the Old World Paper 3D embossing folder to give a little rippling water background...perfect way to tie in Annual Catalog items with Mini Catalog items!


I'm always running short on birthday cards, so this one was a must! It was fun to create my own background with just ink, paper and stamps!  This card was inspired by one of the Mini Catalog samples and the latest Freshly Made Sketches.

If you love to color, this is a set that you will want to add to your collection for sure! And it's just so darn cute!  I can't wait to share all of these samples with my customers next month!

Thanks for dropping by!  And since this will likely be my last post of 2020...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. These are all adorable! So glad you've had time to play with stamps and new goodies and share it with us at FMS. Happy New Year, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling cards with this new set! Super fun. So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete