Sunday, September 13, 2020

Merry Christmas Wishes



Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!

We are just a little over 3 months away from Christmas...say WHAT?!?!  I am not sure how time passes by so quickly, but here we are.  I think if I make at least one Christmas card each week for the next couple of months, I won't feel as much pressure when December rolls around.  
I paired up Festive Corners and Banner Year to create this Merry Christmas Wishes card.
I love these adorable little corner Christmas lights!  And they go along perfectly with this super cute Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper.  I just had to order another package of this DSP because I have used so much of it! 
I colored the Christmas lights in bright colors of Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green and Night of Navy.  MERRY was heat embossed on Poppy Parade and CHRISTMAS WISHES was heat embossed on Granny Apple Green...I love these two colors together for Christmas!
I added one final touch with a few All the Trimmings Embellishments.  
I love how simple and cheerful this card is. This is one that I will make several of to send out this Christmas.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green Whisper White, Trimming the Town DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green and Night of Navy
Stamp Sets ~ Festive Corners, Banner Year
Other Supplies~ White Embossing Powder

I may get an early Christmas gift this week...having my hubby home!!!  He's been gone for the past two weeks working on two different wild fires in Washington state.  It has been a horrible fire season and his strike team, along with thousands others, have worked long, hard and tiring days.  We are all ready for him to be home!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now, on to the next stop on the hop!

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



No comments:

Post a Comment