Friday, September 25, 2020

Freshly Made Furry Friends

Happy Friday friends!  I am so happy that the weekend is {almost} here and I'm even happier to play along with this weeks Freshly Made Sketches Challenge
I recently earned a bonus for reaching $100,000 in sales with Stampin' Up!  (I won't tell you how many years that took me!) and I decided to treat myself to couple suites from the Annual Catalog that I have been eyeing for a bit. Being a fur-momma to 4 crazy pups, I just had to add the Playful Pets Suite to my collection!
I selected a few super cute patterns of Playful Pets DSP, choosing a couple for the background and a couple to fussy cut a few furry friends from.  Guess what?!?!  There are even some coordinating dies that will cut some of these doggies and kitties out!  But you all know how much I love to fussy cut, so that was the route I took.
My youngest was quick to point out that this looked like Tramp from Lady and the Tramp.  Knowing the cute story behind some of the animals in this DSP, I wonder if this guy belongs to one of our amazing Stampin' Up! employees.

With that being said...I also wonder if this hilarious grumpy cat belongs to someone at Stampin' Up!?!  I absolutely LOVE this cranky kitty, especially with this sentiment.  I can not wait to send this card out to make someones day!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Real Red, Playful Pets DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Pampered Pets
Other Supplies ~ Playful Pets Dies, White Embossing Powder

I love the simplicity of this weeks Freshly Made Sketches design...especially since my crafty time was pretty limited this week.  Between work, Distance Learning (homeschool) and keeping up with my regular mom duties, I am wiped out!  I am hopeful that I can set aside a good chunk of time this weekend to play with more of my bonus box of goodies!

Happy Stamping!

 

3 comments:

  1. Both of these are very cute cards. That DP is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a totally adorable pair of cards! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 pups?!? And 4 guys in your home! I'd say you deserve a couple of new suites from the catalog! Congrats on your achievement!! These are both cute cards! Always a treat to see you in the FMS gallery, Bree!

    ReplyDelete