Friday, September 4, 2020

Confidence & Coffee ~#TGIF280 Color Challenge


Thank goodness it's Friday and time for an all new TGIF Challenges!  This pretty color challenge was just the distraction I needed after the crazy week I've had!

I'm not sure that I would have survived this week without coffee and I sure could have used a bit more confidence...so I'm keeping this card out to help get me through next week!

I dusted off my Stamparatus to stamp these cute little coffee cups in the background.  To add a bit more fun and color, I stamped the same little coffee cups on Whisper White, colored them, snipped them out and popped them on with a few mini dimensionals.

I stamped, colored and cut several of the bigger coffee cups too, but only used a couple of them.  I kept the layout pretty basic and didn't even add any embellishments.  Can you believe it?!?

Supplies Used:

Paper ~ Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White

Ink ~ Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake Stampin' Blend

Stamp Set ~ Press On

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment