Sunday, August 30, 2020

Sunflower Birthday Wishes ~ Monday Montage

Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop! I love this group of talented ladies and can't wait for you to see all of their amazing projects this week!
Sunflowers are in full bloom around here and I am LOVING them!  They were my inspiration for this card, which was sent to our very own Wendy Weixler celebrated her birthday on Friday!  Happy Birthday my dear friend!
I always love me a good color therapy session, and this card provided me with just that!  After coloring the sun flowers in shades of Daffodil Delight and Cinnamon Cider and a touch of Granny Apple Green, I colored the background in Balmy Blue.  I used the color lifter, which created kind of marbled look.  Not what I was going for, but I like how it turned out!
I added the big sunflower on top and finished things off with a cute little bow and a fussy cut sentiment.  I was so happy that this card made it to Wendy on the day of her birthday!

Be sure to keep on making your way through the hop.  Next up is the oh-so-creative  Cathy or if you want to hop backwards, you will make your way the birthday girl, Wendy.  No matter which way you hop, you will LOVE everything you see!

 

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!

Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts


1 comment:

  1. I got to see this in person. I loved your background...funny that it wasn't what you had intended, but it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete