Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Colorful Cocktails ~ Hand Stamped Sentiments #345

Hello friends!  I can't believe it's already Tuesday!  Between summer break and the craziness of our world, I forget what day it is half the time.  Some days I feel like that is a blessing...
It's a good thing I remember that today was time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge.  These colors a pure summer to me!
I was drawn to the Nothing's Better Bundle because of the cute coffee stamps and dies, but these colors were meant to be for cocktails!  
I created a couple of fun layered cocktails using all of the colors...something that is super easy to do with photopolymer stamps.  It's easy to see through them and ink them up perfectly in multiple colors.
I added a sunny Bumble Bee circle behind the cocktails and layered it all on top of a Costal Cabana watercolored background.  There are so many FUN sentiments in the Nothing's Better Than stamp set, but I think "because adulting is hard" sentiment is my favorite.  I mean, let's be honest...adulting HAS been hard in so many ways since March!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Bumble Bee, Magenta Madness, Basic Black, Whisper White, Watercolor
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Bumble Bee, Magenta Madness, Memento, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Nothing's Better Than
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circle Dies, Love You More Than Dies, 2020-2022 In-Color Enamel Dots

I hope you will join along in our summer fun color challenge this week.  We always love to see what everyone is inspired to create!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment: