Sunday, August 16, 2020

Merry Monday Montage



Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!

We had another weekend of triple digit temps...it was so hot!  I love me some summer weather, but there was a brief moment of wishing for snow.  My wish didn't come true, so I created some winter fun right in my craft room.  I loved the adorable images in Warm & Toasty the first time I saw it!  The skating polar bear and happy little reindeer are my favorites, especially paired up with the equally adorable Trimming the Town Designers Series Paper.
I chose the festive pine tree DSP pattern to go with this cheerful iceskating bear.  I can just see him skating on a froze forest lake in the freshly fallen snow.  The sweet sentiment from the Christmas Means More stamp set seemed so fitting as well...I believe, it's silly, but I believe.  I love it!
How cute is this happy little reindeer?  His sweet face brings a smile to my face!  I love all of the sentiments on this DSP pattern, and the colors are right up my alley.  I love the Misty Moonlight mixed in with the traditional Poppy Parade and Old Olive.  I colored the reindeer in the yummy Cinnamon Cider and gave him a cheerful Poppy Parade bow.  
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pool Party, Old Olive, Whisper White, Trimming the Town DSP
Ink ~ Poppy Parade, VersaMark, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Pool Party, Old Olive, Cinnamon Cider, Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink 
Stamp Set ~ Warm & Toasty, Christmas Means More
Other Supplies ~ White Embossing Powder, Snowflake Adhesive-Backed Snowflakes, Woodland Embossing Folder

Have you started working on your Christmas cards yet or is too soon for you?  The earlier I start on mine, the less stress I feel as the holiday gets closer!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now, on to the next stop on the hop!

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



No comments:

Post a Comment