Friday, February 7, 2020

#TGIFC250 Color Challenge

Hooray!  We made it to Friday and to an all new color challenge over at TGIF Challenges!
As I was digging through some of my old Paper Pumpkin kits trying to piece together some Valentine's for my youngest son, I came across last years adorable kit that coordinated with the Animal Outing stamp set.  Inspired by the cute images and the fun colors in this weeks challenge, I pulled out my paper, ink and stamps and got to to work!
It's been a while since I have used ANY of these colors, so it was great to pull them out and have some fun.  After punching out the Melon Mambo hearts, I created a stencil with the animal print and sponged some fun little spots.  
Of course I colored the sleepy rhino with my Stampin' Blends...I know you expect nothing less from me!  

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink ~ Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Set ~ Animal Outing
Other Supplies ~ Heart Punch Pack, Detailed Bees Dies, Animal Friends Dies

I think I only have one more Valentine to make for my hubby.  I always save the hardest for last!

Have a fantastic Friday!

Happy Stamping!


1 comment: