Friday, February 28, 2020

So Glad You're Meer

Happy Friday stampers!  Anyone else super excited the weekend is here?!?!

I have a cute little card to share today that was inspired by a few house guests we have this week.  The first two are some pretty cute little spotted gecko's that my boys have been taking care of for a friend.  Mango and Tango have been keeping me company in our laundry room and keeping us all entertained with their speedy worm eating skills!  I was not super excited about having them here at first, but they have grown on me.  But not enough to have some of our own!
Our other house guest has me WAY more excited because it's my Stamping' BFF Wendy Weixler!  She is here for a long weekend visit to hang out with our family, stamp and just have fun!  She is braving the adventure of taking 6 kids to the TobyMac concert tomorrow...it's gonna be so much fun!
The Gang's All Meer is such a cute stamp set and one that I couldn't resist from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  The little lizard and Meerkat's are just too cute!
I stamped the cacti and Meerkat, then used my journaling pen to add a little more ground for the lizard.  I sponged the sand and used my Pool Party Stampin' Blend to color the sky. 

These little guys just make me happy!
I'm not sure what today holds for Wendy and I, but I am certain we will end up in my craft room at some point.  I mean we have to, right?!?!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink ~ VersaMark, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Granny Apple Green, Lovely Lipstick, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets ~ The Gang's All Meer, Peaceful Moments
Other Supplies ~ Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, White Embossing Powder

Have a great Friday!

Happy Stamping! 

1 comment: