Friday, February 14, 2020

Love You Lots, Valentine

Happy Valentines Day stamping friends!
I've been kind of quite this week, but I've still be creating!  I wanted to share a quick post with the last of my Valentine creations for this year.

First up are the cute little sucker "pockets" I made for my sons 2nd grade class Valentines this year.  I made these with the From My Heart Specialty DSP.  Cutting 4x4 squares, then folding them in a "diaper fold" and punching a little hole in the bottom, the Blow Pop sucker stick slid right in and they were done!
I was going to tie a bow at the bottom, but I quickly reminded myself that they were going to a classroom full of 2nd graders who could probably care less about a bow!  I forgot to get a picture of the back, but I attached a heart where my son wrote the names of his friends. 

Next up is the Valentine card I created for my hubby.  I struggle with a card for him every year, but always manage to come up with something for him!
I used the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder for the background.  I dabbed some VersaMark on some of the raised bricks then heat embossed them in white.  I roughed up the edges a bit for a more rugged look.  This wasn't quite the look I was going for, but ended up liking it!
I added a couple of Heartfelt hearts, an arrow and a little bling with some From My Heart Facted Gems and the card was done.

Valentines Day has never been a big celebration for me and my hubby since my birthday is the day before, but I always like to show him some love with a little bag of candy and a card (of course!).  

I hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day, sharing and receiving love with those around you!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment