Sunday, October 20, 2019

Painted Harvest Sympathy ~ Monday Montage

Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!

Last week was a busy one and this weekend was super busy as well.  Knowing I would be gone for the weekend, I worked on a few projects throughout the week in hopes of staying caught up.  I did pretty good...but my naughty puppy ALMOST ruined the card I worked on for today's hop.  Thankfully I was able to salvage most of the pieces and finish this sympathy card for a special friend.
 Painted Harvest is still one of my favorite stamp sets.  I love that you can create a beautiful flower in ANY color...every color is beautiful!
The flowers and the fern-like leaves were stamped and fussy cut...one of my favorite crafty things to do!  I did use the coordinating Leaf Punch too.  It's hard to tell in the picture, but I used the Subtle Embossing folder, adding just the right amount of texture.  A little bit of Rose Thread and Gold Metallic Pearls were the perfect added touch to go along with the Gold Foil sympathy cut with the Well Written Dies.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Early Espresso, Rococo Rose, Mossy Meadow, Gold Foil
Ink ~ Early Espresso, Rococo Rose, Mossy Meadow
Stamp Set ~ Painted Harvest
Other Supplies ~ Gold Metallic Pearls, Rose Metallic Thread, Subtle Embossing Folder

It's a good thing this naughty girl is cute...in addition chewing up the first version of this card, she absolutely destroyed my craft room.  I'm pretty sure she had some help from our kitty or she was brave enough to jump up on my desk.  I'm not sure I want to know!  But I now know that pulling Stampin' Dimensionals from the pads of your puppy's feet and long puppy fur is NOT a fun activity!  

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!

Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts - not hopping this week
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance - not hopping this week

1 comment: