Friday, October 18, 2019

#TGIF234 Inspiration Challenge

Halloween is quickly sneaking up on us!  Do you have all of your Halloween crafting done?!?!  If you are like me and wait until the last minute, you're in luck!  TGIF Challenges has a fun Inspiration Challenge for all of us last-minute-pro-craftinators!
I usually go crazy buying ALL of the Halloween stuff from the Holiday Catalog every year, but this year time got away from me!  Thankfully my friend let me borrow the adorable Birds of a Feather stamp set so I could create this cute little trick or treat ducky!
Falling behind in purchasing Halloween stamp sets means I also didn't get around to purchasing any Halloween DSP...so sad!  But no worries...there are lots of other DSP options available to create your own Halloween-y designs!  The Brights DSP was perfect to go along with the fun Stampin' Blend colors I chose!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Brights DSP
Ink ~ Pumpkin Pie, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Highland Heather, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Birds of a Feather
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Shapes Dies, Glitter Enamel Dots, Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Brick & Mortar 3D

I am heading out for a weekend retreat with our Women's Ministry today.  While I will miss my boys and hubby, I have been looking forward to this time away since this summer!  Things may be quite on the crafty front this weekend, but I'll be back on Monday with something new to share.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment