Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Sweetly Swirled Friendship ~ HSSIC#319

Hello and happy Tuesday stampers!  It's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentments Challenge and this week we have a beautiful inspiration challenge for you to play along with!
I got a new box of stamps and supplies last week, which included the adorable Sweetly Swirled stamp set.  The pretty wreath in the inspiration photo was just the inspiration I needed to pull this stamp set out to create my own wreath.
The shiplap couldn't be ignored either!  The Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder worked perfectly for creating a faux shiplap background for this card.

I am loving this beautiful color combination too!  Terracotta Tile is quickly becoming a new favorite.  It goes so well with so many other colors!  

I stamped the swirly circle image as well as a few flowers and leaves, then fussy cut around the stamped images to create my wreath.  I added a few more fussy cut flowers to give the wreath a little bit of dimension and finished off the card with a simple "FRIEND".  This is a great card to send to a friend for any occasion!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Terracotta Tile
Ink ~ Gray Granite, Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove, Terracotta Tile, Soft Sea Foam, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede
Stamp Set ~ Sweetly Swirled
Other Supplies ~ Well Written Dies, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots

I'm going to try to sneak in a little more stamp time this morning before I have to get back to work setting up for our yard sale this weekend.  I dread doing this, but it's always nice to clean out the house and it's always great to have a few extra dollars for back to school shopping for the kiddos!

Be sure to join in the fun and show us how you were inspired to create!

Have a great week!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment: