Wednesday, July 10, 2019

RAWRsome DINOROARS!


HORRAY!  My order arrived earlier this week and have been happily wasting STAMPING my days away.  Don't worry, I've only got one kid at home this week and he's still being fed! :D  Just kidding...I haven't been spending ALL of my time in my craft room, but I have been able to spend a few hours each day creating and it has been the BEST!


Have you noticed in the last few Stampin' Up! catalogs that some of the amazing DSP coordinates with some of the dies?  This is GENIUS!  This is a great way to create a quickly create a card!
 With just a few snips of a section of DSP, you can cut down a few of the images to easily cut out with the coordinating dies.  Share this with your customers and show them how easily this can be done!




With just a couple of stamps, this card was so easy to put together.  Especially since I cased one of the cards in the Dinoroar suite on page 100 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.  I added a few more layers and an extra dinosaur, but it's pretty darn close.  Once again, don't forget to share CASEING with your customers...it's a great way to help them get started on projects!
Don't you just love the colors in this bright and cheerful Dinoroar DSP?  It's so great to have a combination of colors that works for boys and girls!  I'm loving the Pretty Peacock and Lovely Lipstick together!
Now that I've wasted spent part of my day stamping, it's time to take my youngest to the pool.  It's been fun having just one child home for part of the week, but I'm ready for my twins to come home...I've missed them!  I'm not sure if I can say the same for them...they've been texting me all of the fun things they've been doing at their friends lake house!   I can't wait to hear the rest of their stories tonight!

Be sure to check back again on Friday!  I'll have another RAWRsome project to share with you!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment