Friday, July 12, 2019

RAWRsome #TGIFC220 Sketch Challenge

It's Friday!  And we all know what that means...time for an all new TGIF Challenges!  This week we have a sketch for you to play along with and we can't wait to see what you create!

When I first saw the sketch, I was going to go with flowers, but after I got my box of new stamps and supplies, I knew I had to use the RAWRsome new Dino Days stamp set!
The Crackle Paint background stamp went along perfectly with the egg pattern Dinoroar DSP!  Keeping with the cracked egg theme, I had the fun little diner jumping out of the egg with Happy Birthday wishes!

I love ALL of the colors in the Dinoroar Suite!  They are fun for boys and girls and just so darn cheerful!  
I still haven't put this stamp set away, so be watching for a couple more cards created with this RAWRsome suite!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Prety Peacock, Pineapple Punch, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Dinoroar DSP
Ink ~ Pretty Peacock, Lovely Lipstick, Pool Party, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Pineapple Punch
Stamp Sets ~ Dino Days, Perennial Birthday, Broadway Birthday
Other Supplies ~ Dino Dies, Dinoroar Enamel Dies

Don't forget to join in the fun and play along with this week's sketch!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment