Tuesday, March 26, 2019

To Those Who Inspire Us

Hello stampers!  We made it through another Monday and we're on to Tuesday!  And you all know what Tuesday's bring...an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge.  This week we have a fun sketch for you to play along with.  I cant wait to see all of the beautiful creations you share with us!
Our Women's Ministry is full of amazing women that are constantly inspiring me in one way or another.  These women, along with this weeks sketch, helped inspire today's card.  If you haven't earned the Sale-a-Bration stamp set Part of My Story, it is one you must have for your collection.  The sentiments are the best!  Just a few more days left of Sale-a-Bration...don't miss out!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party
Stamp Set ~ Part of My Story
Other Supplies ~ Cross of Hope Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Wooden Butterfly Elements, Iridescent Sequins, Coastal Caban/Granny Apple Green Reversible Ribbon, Duet Banner Punch

There are so many inspiring people in our world!  I absolutely love this sentiment!  I fussy cut "Who Inspire Us" and used the Duet Banner Punch to cut out "Here's To Those".  Fussy cutting sentiments is one of my favorite techniques...it's like creating a whole new image!

Baseball season is in full swing {pun intended} so my stamping and blogging time is so very limited.  I miss my time in my craft room, but being out at the ball fields watching my boys play is what I live for.  These years fly way far too fast and will be over before I know it!  So, if you don't hear as much from me over the next couple of months, you'll know why. 

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment