Tuesday, March 12, 2019

At Home with You ~ HSSIC310

Happy Tuesday stampers!  We are just a few days away from the first day of spring and I am SO ready for it!  We have had snow on the ground since the beginning of February and it is time for it to all go away.  While we {impatiently} wait for the snow to melt, this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge made it feel like spring in my craft room.

There are so many cheerful images to pull inspiration from!  I was drawn to the door as I imagined sitting on my own front porch, surround by spring flowers.  Hopefully that day will actually be here in the very near future!

I used a few different sets of dies to create this card.  It always so much fun to pair so many different products up to produce a fun card!  I added a bit of embossing paste bricks too.  I love the added texture this gives to any creation!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, Soft Sea Foam, Wood Textures DSP
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Lovely Lipstick, Old Olive, Smoky Slate
Stamp Set ~ At Home with You
Other Supplies ~ At Home Framelits, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, White Embossing Paste, Pattern Party Decorative Masks, Pretty Park Framelits

When we are finally able to re-side our house, I would love to with with a cheerful So Saffron exterior with a Coastal Cabana door...these colors are just so fun and inviting! 

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you are already enjoying some spring-like weather or will be soon!

Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment