Sunday, March 3, 2019

A Friend is Thinking of You ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We have another fabulous hop in store for you this week!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...we promise you will love them all! 
I've said it before and I'll probably to continue to say it as long as I'm stamping...my creative time is my therapy time.  Whether it's taking a bit of time in the early morning hours before my house wakes up or some quiet moments in the evenings or, if i'm lucky enough, a few hours over the weekend, time spent in my craft room is often times a therapy session for me.  More often than not, my cards are created based off of my current state of mind, which was the case with today's card.  Exactly one year ago, my boys suffered the unexpected loss of one of their classmates, who was also the sister of one of their friends.  Even today, a year later, it is hard to put in to words how much my heart hurts for their family and everyone else who were effected by her passing.  I can't even begin to imagine the heartache they feel each and every day, but I pray that it becomes a little less with each passing day.  While their family is on my mind almost daily, they especially are today.  I choose yellow for the roses in hope of spreading warm feelings and friendship for all of those who will be missing her today.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover, Botanical Butterfly DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover
Stamp Sets ~ Petal Palette, Part of My Story
Other Supplies ~ Petals & More Thinlits, Black/Silver 1/4" Striped Metallic Ribbon, Well Written Framelits, Subtle Embossing Folder, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder

I LOVE all of the sentiments in the Part of My Story stamp set!  And being able to coordinate the Well Written Framelits with this particular sentiment just made me happy!

Next stop on the hop is my friend Cathy...I always love all of her awesome creations! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on backwards to the amazingly talented Amy...her stamping style is amazing!  Thanks you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2019/03/03/mondaymontage134/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2019/03/03/mondaymontage134/


4 comments:

  1. We are both rockin' "friend" this week :) Love your card and the color palette! So fresh and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made a fabulous job of this lovely PND image.. glad you've joined us as a GDT too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - beautiful card....love colors!

    ReplyDelete