Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thankful For All The Blessings In My Life

Happy Thanksgiving!

As I was creating this card, I reflected back on all of my blessings this year.  I am truly blessed!  
I love that I was able to use several from the Country Home stamp set to create the perfect sentiment for this card! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink ~ Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Mango Melody, Blackberry Bliss
Stamp Set ~ Country Home
Other Supplies ~ Tin Tile Dynamic TIEF, Stitched Shapes Framelits

After embossing the Bermuda Bay card stock with the embossing folder, I lightly sponged some Cajun Craze to add a bit of a rustic look, then roughed up the edges with an old pair of paper snips.  

At first I was only going to use the "Thankful" piece, but after looking at all of the beautiful sentiments in this stamp set, I pieced together a sentiment that comes straight from my heart.

I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!  For those of you who may be working today, thank you for all that you do!  For those of you who may be away from family, please know I am thinking of you.  For those who are with your family today, I hope you create beautiful memories!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment