Friday, November 30, 2018

#tgifc188 Bonus Challenge!!! Anything but a card!

Hello stampin' friends!  
Welcome to Friday and an all new TGIF Challenges!  This week we have a fun challenge for you..Anything But a Card.  I can't wait to see all of the awesome projects everyone comes up with!

Today I'm sharing these fun treat boxes I made for our TGIF Design Team 3D swap at OnStage at the beginning of the month.  I also made a few extra's for my awesome roommates in Orlando too.
I paired up the Takeout Treats stamp set and thinlits with the Snowfall Thinlits and Happiness Surrounds stamp set to create the perfect little box for all of my favorite stampy people!  Don't forget, today is the last day to scoop up the beautiful Snowflake Showcase Products.  Trust me...you don't want to miss out on ANY of these products!

Our local candy shoppe sells the most delicious dome truffles, which fit perfectly inside these little boxes!  I cut the front out of each box and used Window Sheet to keep the truffle safely inside.  I wasn't sure how well the boxes or the chocolate would hold up during travel and in the super warm Orlando heat, but they all made it safely and intact!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Mint Macaron, Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White, Window Sheet
Ink ~ Mint Macaron, Grapefruit Grove, Blackberry Bliss
Stamp Sets  ~ Happiness Surrounds, Takeout Treats
Other Supplies ~ Snowfall Thinlits, Takeout Treats Thinlits, Faceted Dots, Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Whisper White Solid Bakers Twine

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Be sure to check out the rest of the design teams fun creations and don't forget to join along in the fun!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment