Friday, November 2, 2018

#tgifc184 Color Challenge

Hello happy stampers...we made it to Friday!!!  This is always a good thing.  But do you know what's even better than this Friday?!?!  Next Friday!!!  Why, you ask?  Because next Friday I will be meeting up with all of the amazing TGIF Design Team members who are attending OnStage in Orlando.  I'm so EXCITED to see them!

It's a good thing I have a lot to do to get myself ready to head to {hopefully}sunny Orlando.  But before I get back to my OnStage crafting, I have this weeks TGIF Color Challenge to share with you.
Several trees in my backyard are dropping leaves in beautiful shades of Cajun Craze and Merry Merlot, which was the inspiration behind this card, along with some creative inspiration from the amazing Krista Frattin at Stampin' Dolce.  Her beautiful card reminded me that I haven't used Sheltering Tree in so long.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Merry Merlot, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Nature's Poem DSP
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze
Stamp Set ~ Sheltering Tree
Other Supplies ~ Copper Metallic Thread, Metallic Sequins, Leaves Trinkets

With all of the wind and rain we have had, the few leaves that are left on our trees will soon be gone.  We've been very lucky with the warm sunny fall we've had and we really need the rain...but that doesn't mean I have to like it ;-)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'll be crafting away trying to wrap up all of my creating before I take off Tuesday afternoon.  Wish me luck!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment