Friday, May 25, 2018

Sea of Love an Thanks

Hello happy stampers!  We finally made it to Friday and, for many, we have a long weekend ahead of us!  Not only is it Friday, but it also my parents 43rd wedding anniversary.  How cute is this picture of them?!?  I think they were in high school when this was taken. Can you believe they have been together since they were in the 7th grade?  I am so thankful to have their loving relationship to look up to!
These two love birds kicked off their anniversary week by spending some time at the Oregon Coast...a family favorite spot!  The pictures from their stay inspired today's cards, including an anniversary card for them :-)
The anniversary card I made is rather simple, which I love.  I stamped a few background images, then added some fun die cut sea life.  I finished it off with a cute Happy Anniversary sentiment from the soon to be released Itty Bitty Greetings.  
My next card is far from simple...in fact, it's down-right busy, but I LOVE it!  I fell in love with the Tranquil Textures Suite when I saw it at OnStage and could not wait to order it!  It was driving me crazy to wait this long to play with everything this suite has to offer!

The sea-inspired colors in the Tranquil Textures DSP are beautiful and the stamped images are amazing!  When you add in the Tranquil Textures Sprinkles and a bit of Night of Navy Medium Bakers Twine, you are sure to have an awesome card!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide, Tranquil Tide DSP
Ink ~ Tranquil Tide, Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand, Soft Sea Foam, Mint Macaron
Stamp Sets ~ Sea of Textures, Itty Bitty Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Under the Sea Framelits, Night of Navy Medium Bakers Twine, Tranquil Textures Sprinkles

Thank you for stopping by today!  I know I will be setting aside some time to create this weekend and hope to be back to share some more creations at some point.

Until then, have a fabulous and safe Memorial Day weekend!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment