Sunday, May 20, 2018

Shine Your Light ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  As always, it went by way too fast for me, but we made it a good one.  We spent all day Saturday at the baseball fields and caught up on a few chores around the house and yard on Sunday.  I'm so thankful for nice weather...finally!

My parents are down on the Oregon Coast for a few days to celebrate their anniversary.  They keep posting pictures, which has me longing for some time on the beach.  We will be going at the end of July, which seems like SO FAR away!  So...since I can't be at the beach now, I decided to create my own! I pulled out one of my favorites, High Tide, and added some cute little starfish from the new Under the Sea Framlits to create the perfect beach scene. 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Gray Granite, Old Olive, Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Mango Melody, Night of Navy, Blueberry Bushel, Tuxedo Black
Stamp Set ~ High Tide
Other Supplies ~ Tranquil Textures Sprinkles, Under the Sea Framelits
 
Who else needs a beach trip now?!?  I know I am counting down the days until we get to go.  There is just something about the beach that just washes away all of my stress and worries...it's my happy place!
 

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

Thanks you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2018/05/20/mondaymontage116/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2018/05/20/mondaymontage116/

No comments:

Post a Comment