Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Hand Stamped Sketch Challenge #289


Good morning happy stampers!  I hope you had a great Monday and are ready to tackle Tuesday!  The amazing design team at Hand Stamped Sentiments has a great sketch to get your creativity off to a great start today.  What better way to start your Tuesday?!?!

Even though we celebrated Mother's Day last weekend with my momma, I still had a few more cards to make and used this great sketch to help get the job done.  I'm trying to use up all of the amazing Petal Passion DSP...but part of me wants to keep a few pieces too.  Does anyone else struggle with saying goodbye to some favorites when they retire?!?!
I made a few cards using different Stampin' Blend colors and different patterns of DSP.  I can't decide which one I like the most!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Petal Passion DSP, Gold Glimmer
Ink ~ Tuxedo Black Memento, Rich Razzelberry, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Stampin' Blends: Rich Razzelberry, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Pink Pirouette
Stamp Set ~ Petal Palette, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Petals & More Thinlits, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Gold Metallic Thread, Layering Squares Framelits









Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you have an amazing day and have a little time to create with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment