Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Swimmingly Seaside Shore

Happy Tuesday stampin friends!
 
I decided to take a little break from my holiday creating and pulled out some of my other stamps that were collecting dust.  So many stamps and never enough time to use all of them...so sad ;-)
 
Seaside Shore is one of my favorites and I love the coordinating By the Shore DSP.   This fish and the anchor are my favorite stamps in this set!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Dapper Denim, Very Vanilla, By the Shore DSP
Ink ~ Mint Macaron, Dapper Denim
Stamp Set ~ Seaside Shore
Other Supplies ~ Calypso Coral Thick Bakers Twine
 
Cute, quick and simple card...always love those!
 
I am making an effort to spend a little more time on the crafting side of my office because when I do, I'm a much happier {craftsomnia}momma!  Stamping truly is my therapy!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment