Friday, November 25, 2016

Online Extravaganza Contiunes

Happy Black Friday stampers!!!  I hope you all have a beautiful Thanksgiving and were able to spend time with those you love most.
 
How many of you braved the crowds in Black Friday shopping?  Any good deals?  I'm not cut out for Black Friday shopping, but I ALWAYS love some online shopping!
OnlineEx_Header_Demo_Nov2116_NA
The Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza continues on through Monday, November 28th and there are SO MANY great deals for you!  You can save up to 40% on select products!  And don't forget the final flash sale on Monday, November 28th!
 
I'll leave you with this cute little treat box today, which we will be making at my Stamp Club next Friday.  Isn't it adorable?!?  I love the Popcorn Box!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Basic Black, Warmth & Cheer DSP Stack
Stamp Sets ~ Merry Medley, Suite Seasons
Ink ~ Whisper White Craft
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Framelits, Popcorn Box, Holly Berry Builder Punch, Jingle Bells, Candy Cane Lane Bakers Twine
 
Happy Shopping and Happy Stamping!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment