Thursday, November 17, 2016

Grateful Acorns

Good Thursday morning stampers!
 
I could not sleep last night, which means I was up even earlier than normal, which means I had a little extra stamping time before starting work...I'll take it!
 
I saw the latest TGIF Challenges sketch last night and just had to play along.  Maybe that's why I couldn't sleep...craft-somnia!
 
I haven't made many Thankful/Grateful cards this season...it's never too late to start, right?!?  I went to my favorite thank you stamp set for today's card - Acorny Thank You.  It will be a super sad day for me when this set retires.  I love the acorns and the coordinating punch!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White, 2015-2017 In Colors DSP Stack, Gold Glimmer
Ink ~ Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon, Calypso Coral
Stamp Set ~ Acorny Thank You
Other Supplies ~ Acorn Builder, Woodland Embossing Folder, Gold Metallic Thread, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Metallic Sequins
 
It's a little hard to see the Woodland Embossed background, but it's there and looks so much better in person!
 
I hope you all have a fantastic day!
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment