Friday, July 29, 2016

Dino Adventure Birthday

Happy Friday stampers!
 
And Happy 5th Birthday to my baby boy!  It seems crazy that my sweet boy is already 5...time goes by way too fast!
 
With the craziness of our house selling and getting ready to move, we didn't make any firm birthday party plans since we had no idea where we would be when his birthday rolled around.  I've got a little mom guilt going on because of this, but we will be making up for it when we get moved to our new house with and end of summer party.  We decided we would just have one big party to celebrate his birthday, my hubby's birthday, the new house and everything else we have missed this summer!  We aren't letting today go uncelebrated though!  We are headed to the pool today to have some fun and will have a little family dinner tonight at his favorite pizza place.
 
Owen has grown up in my craft room and can always be found at my feet playing with his toys while I stamp.  He always wants to know who I'm making a card for and when my next stamp club is so he can see all my stamping friends, who he has made sure are all his friends too!  I asked him what kind of birthday card he wanted this year and he was quick to tell me he wanted a T-Rex card.   He's 100% boy and loves his dinosaurs :)
 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Smoky Slate, Cucumber Crush, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Real Red, Neutrals DSP, Window Sheet
Ink ~ Cucumber Crush, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ No Bones About It, Always An Adventure, Number of Years, Labeler Alphabet
Other Supplies ~ Layering Squares Framelits, Outdoor Adventures Framelits, Large Numbers Framelits, Brights Sequins, Sprinkles Punch
 
I had so much fun creating the volcano background for the T-Rex!  It's always awesome when you can find two unrelated items and put them together to make a super fun card!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment