Thursday, July 14, 2016

Wherever You Go

Happy Thursday stampers!  We are getting closer to the weekend...yippee!
 
It has been a stressful week for me...between waiting for the sale to be final on our house and crazy happenings with work, I needed a little stamp therapy to put my mind at rest!  Thanks to a fun sketch at Freshly Made Sketches I was able get the creative juices flowing in hurry!
The bridge from the Wherever You Go stamp set reminds me of the Astoria bridge we always used to cross when going to visit my grandma in Long Beach WA during the summer.  The memories of our many trips across the bridge had me buying this stamp set as soon as I could!
 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink ~ Basic Black, Pacific Point, Pool Party, Dapper Denim, Crushed Curry, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo
Stamp Set ~ Wherever You Go
Other Supplies ~ Affectionately Yours Washi Tape, Seaside Embossing Folder
 
Here's to a happy day to all of you!
 
Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. Holy smokes girl this is gorgeous! So glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I love that bridge! Beautiful colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete