Sunday, March 6, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Remix ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

My hubby and I got to sneak out of town this weekend for the 25th Annual Scott Firefighter Stairclimb.  He climbed 69 flights of stairs, along with hundreds of other firefighters from all around the world, while I help with checking the participants in as well as helping them shed their gear at the finish line.  This is a great event and something that we both look forward to every year!  I've decided I'm going to take on those 69 flights of stairs next year for the civilian Big Climb...training starts soon!

Knowing that I was going to be busy most of the weekend and not have a lot of time to stamp, I threw my March Paper Pumpkin kit in my suitcase along with a few extra sheets of cardstock and ink pads.  I was able to put these cards together in a snap in our hotel room before we headed out for the day.  This is my favorite Paper Pumkin kit so far!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink ~ Pool Party, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ February 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Hello Sunshine, Timeless Textures
Other Supplies ~ February 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit, Pearl Basic Jewels



  
Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Wendy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


http://amyoneillblog.com/2016/02/21/mondaymontage63/


No comments:

Post a Comment