Friday, March 4, 2016

Let Me Pedal

Woohoo!!!  Finally made it to Friday!  I am kicking my weekend off today with a 4 day weekend and a little out of town trip with my hubby!  As I have mentioned before, I have been working MANY long hours at work since the middle of October and time off hasn't really been able to happen.  But we finally filled our empty position and things are running smoothly enough that I can take a couple days off and let my c0-workers pedal for me :-)
I absolutely love this bicycle and adding the balloon off the back just makes it an even happier card!  Speaking of balloons, have you seen all of the fabulous balloon creations over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration today? 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crushed Curry, It's My Party DSP, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink ~ Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate
Stamp Set ~ Pedal Pusher
Other Supplies ~ Party Punch Pack, It's My Party Washi Tape
 
I hope you all have a sunshiny weekend!
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment