Friday, March 18, 2016

Marshmallow Hugs

Hello stampers and happy Friday!
 
Did you all have a Happy St Patrick's Day?  Did anyone have any mischievous leprechauns in their house?!?!  We had a little leprechaun fun at our house and my boys loved it!
 
Well, it's Friday and we all know what that means....it's time for an all new Friday Mashup Challenge.  But I have some sad news...this will be the last challenge for the Friday Mashup Design Team :(  Friday Mashup was one of the first challenge blogs I played along with and it was an honor to become a part of the Design Team.  I will miss all of the talented designers and seeing all of the participants creations!
 
Don't miss your last chance to create with us and join along in the fun with our very last challenge.  We would love to see your creations with this sketch mashup with an Easter theme!
 
I'm using up every last bit of this months Simon Says Stamp kit and had to make one last card for today's challenge.  I LOVE the Peep bunnies!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ March Simon Says Stamp Kit, Vellum
Ink ~ StazOn, Copic Markers
Stamp Set ~ My Kind of Peep
Other Supplies ~ It's My Party Enamel Dots
 
Sending Peep-filled Marshmallow HUGS to all of the Friday Mashup Design Team!  It's been a lot of fun creating with you!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment