Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Mystery Supply Exchange

The girls over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration are back this month with another Mystery Supply Exchange post and this one was just as much fun as last month!  What is a Mystery Supply Exchange post?  Each design team member that participates is give the name of another design team member and we are to send that person 3 items.  These items can be anything from paper to embellishments and everything in between!  Then we have to create something with the 3 items that we receive...so much fun!
I forgot to take a picture before I started creating this card, but Leanne of Literally my Joy sent me a piece of the English Garden DSP, some Melon Mambo buttons from the Brights Collection and a strip of the Natural Chevron Ribbon. I do not have any of the English Garden DSP, so I was super excited to create with it! Thanks Leanne!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, English Garden DSP
Ink ~ Melon Mambo, Blackberry Bliss,
Stamp Sets ~ Tin of Cards, Choose Happiness
Other Supplies ~ Natural Chevron Ribbon, Linen Thread, Brights Collection Buttons, Lots of Labels Framelis, Rhinestone Basic Jewles
 
I will admit, the first time we did this Mystery Supply Exchange, I was totally stressed, but now I LOVE it and can't wait to do it again!
 
Be sure to check out all of the other INKspiring creations from our team today!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment