Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Sublime Birthday ~ HSSCC220

Happy Tuesday Stampin' friends!  I hope you are all refreshed after a long weekend and ready to tackle a new week...I know I am!  I took advantage of my day off yesterday and spent some quality time in my craft room...a much needed dose of stamp therapy!
One of the projects I worked on was for this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge
I love this little submarine and it just begs to be colored yellow...perfect for this color combo!
Supplies Used:
 
Paper ~ Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Watercolor Paper, Schoolhouse DSP
Ink ~ StazOn, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo
Stamp Sets ~ You're Sublime, Something to Say
Other Supplies ~ 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Epoxy Stickers, Project Life Corner Punch
 
That little yellow submarine just makes me happy!!  I'm not sure who this card will be going to, but I hope it does end up making someone happy on their birthday!
 
Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

  1. How playful! The submarine is perfect in yellow and the epoxy stickers on the window are so fun! The polka dots and stripes make it extra cheerful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love the yellow submarine! This is a great birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, it's so fun! The little submarine is perfect for this combo, and what a great layout.

    ReplyDelete