Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A Little Something for Mummy

Hello happy stampin' friends!  We're half way through the week and one day closer to the weekend...yippee!!!
My life has been crazy busy lately, but I am sure to make time for at least one stampin' project each day...whether it be early in the morning, or late at night, I always get some stamp therapy in!
The girls over at SSINK are showcasing their favorite Holiday Catalog Bundle and I am sharing with you MY favorite bundle!  I LOVE pillow boxes and am THRILLED that we now have a thinlit die!  A Little Something stamp set bundles up with the Square Pillow Box Thinlits and they make for some adorable creations!
 
With Halloween quickly approaching, I decided to do a fun little mummy pillow box.  It's not Halloween if I don't make something that resembles a mummy!
To make the mummy, I simple tore strips of Very Vanilla card stock, sponged it with Soft Suede ink, then glued the strips to another piece of card stock.  Once the glue had a chance to dry, I used the Pillow Box die to cut the pieces and assembled.  I added the eyes and a fun little sentiment and the box was done!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Tangelo Twist, Cucumber Crush, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink ~ Basic Black, Tangelo Twist, Rich Razzleberry, Cucumber Crush
Stamp Set ~ A Little Something
Other Supplies ~ Square Pillow Box Thinlits, Circle Punches, Into the Woods Cotton Ribbon
 
These boxes are the perfect size for a special little treat to sneak into your kiddos backpack or for a gift card for a friend...so many fun possibilities!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment