Wednesday, September 10, 2014

One Layer Wonder

How many of you have trouble stopping at just one layer when you make a card?  It is the HARDEST thing for me!  I want to add more layers, more ribbon, more bling.  But there are times where I can stay in control and create a card with just one layer and I end up really liking it.
The girls over at SSINK are sharing some single layer cards today to give you some great ideas to create your own One Layer Wonder.
I pulled out my Endless Wishes stamp set (sooo happy this one carried over!) and made this simple, one layer card.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, All is Calm DSP (on envelope)
Ink ~ Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky
Stamp Set ~ Endless Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Frosted Sequins
 
Embellishments don't count as a layer, right?!?!   I won't tell if you don't tell!
 
Be sure to join us bright and early tomorrow morning for the SSINK Blog Hop...we're getting ready for fall!
 
Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. This card is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I love it! So simple and so classy!!

    ReplyDelete