Sunday, September 28, 2014

Happy Blooming Birthday ~ Monday Montage





Hi friends!  The girls at Monday Montage are back again with another fabulous hop!  Be sure to hop along to all ten blogs...you won't be disappointed!

The end of September and beginning of October are full of birthday for me!   I feel like all I have made this past week are birthday cards :-) 

Today is my God Mother's birthday and she will be joining us tonight, along with my mom and her sister, for a special birthday dinner.  I love family dinners like this and am so blessed to have so much of my family right in my neighborhood! 

It's been a while since I played with the Flower Patch set and coordinating framelits...I forgot how much I love this set!
Here is a close up of the flowers and you can see the embossing on the card front a little better too.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Helly Honey
Ink ~ Perfect Plum, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Black Staz-On
Stamp Set ~  Flower Patch
Other Supplies ~ Flower Fair Framelits, Black Bakers Twine, Rhinestone Basics
 
Next stop in the hop is Cathy...don't you just love her style?!?  Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...she inspires me each and every hop!
 
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 



2 comments:

  1. Love it...from the colors to the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty! The colors are gorgeous and the embossing is so fun! And I love the curly twine and rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete