Thursday, September 18, 2014

Freshly Made Fox

Happy Thursday friends!  I have managed to find a little time for some just for fun stamping this week...this makes me happy!  I pulled out one of my older stamps and Blendabilities and partook in some creative therapy yesterday morning.  Do any of you find coloring as calm and relaxing as I do?!?!
I wanted to play along with this weeks sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches, so after I got my little fox and trees all colored, I got to work and added them into this sketch:
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Flowerpot DSP
Ink ~ Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Craft Stamin' Ink, Tuxedo Black Memento, Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities, Old Olive Blendabilities, Crumb Cake Blendabilities
Stamp Set ~ Life in the Forrest, And Many More
Other Supplies ~ Aqua Painters, Crystal Effects, Hand Held Circle Punches
 
I forgot how cute this stamp set...I love this little fox!!!!  And it was fun pulling out some paper and ink colors that I haven't used in a while either.
 
Hi-ho, hi-ho...it's off to work I go!  Another busy day ahead of me :)
 
Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

  1. So adorable! Love the soft shades for the scene behind the fox. Perfect patterned paper choices, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome card! I love the technique you used for the background piece for the fox. Beautifully created! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute scene! I love you watercolored background, and your epoxy-style dots look fabulous. Beautifully done, Bree!

    ReplyDelete