Monday, April 14, 2014

Hello Butterflies

Happy Monday friends!  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!  And I hope you found a little time to stamp!  I know this time of year, as the weather starts to get nicer, I want to spend more and more time outside.  But, I always make time for stamping...it helps me keep my sanity!
 
It's the second Monday of the month, so that means it's time for a new sketch challenge over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.
 
Once again, I pulled out my Silhouette and cut out this fun "Hello" sentiment...I'm really starting to love this tool!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Fresh Prints DSP, Velum
Ink ~ Calypso Coral
Stamp Sets ~ Oh Hello (chevron), March Paper Pumpkin (polka dots)
Other Supplies ~ Butterfly Punches, Rhinestone Basics, Silhouette e-cutter
 
I've got a busy day ahead of me, so I'm keeping this short and sweet! 
 
Hope you all have a marvelous Monday!!
 
Happy Stamping!
 



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I love the cut out "hello" title. It really stands out nice in the orange. Great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Bree, I love the colors and how you used your ecutter for the greeting!

    ReplyDelete