Friday, April 4, 2014

Hello, Lovely {Friday}

And....here we are at Friday again.  Lovely, lovely Friday...HELLO!  It's a rainy Friday in my neck of the woods, but it is supposed to clear up later this afternoon and make way for some sunshine tomorrow!  That makes me happy :-)
I've been pulling out some of my old favorite's lately and Hello, Lovely is one of them.  I love using this stamp set with the Etcetera DSP...they just work well together!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Etcetera DSP
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Jet Black StazOn
Stamp Sets ~ Hello Lovely, Dictionary
Other Supplies ~ Natural Chevron Ribbon, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Gold Sequin Trim, Boho Blossoms Punch, Mini Silver Brads, Linen Thread
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  I'm off to prepare for my Stamp Club tonight...my favorite time of the month!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I like how you folded the ribbon. It goes perfect with this card!

    ReplyDelete