Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sweet Baby Owl

Happy {sunny} Sunday!  Spring has really sprung here and I am loving it!  It took all I had to come down to my craft room to write up this blog post instead of staying outside in the sun.  BUT, I did get to Skype with my good friend Cynthia, so that made it all worth it!
Some good friends of ours are expecting their first baby in a few months and are having their baby shower this afternoon.  They have decided not to find out the gender of the baby, so I found some pretty gender neutral colors to play with and made a cute little owl card.
Supplies Used:
Paper:  So Saffron, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Pear Pizzazz, 2013-2015 In-Color DSP, Neutrals DSP, Subtles DSP
Ink ~ Jet Black StazOn, So Saffron, White Gel Pen
Stamp Supplies ~ Baby, We've Grown
Other Supplies ~ Owl Builder Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Simply Scored Scoring Tool
 
When ever I have a baby shower gift to give, I love to make one of these cute little diaper motorcycles.  With just a small package of diapers, some cute receiving blankets and a few other baby items, I can whip one of these out in less than 30 minutes!
 
I used some of the Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon to tie around the wheels and handle bars...it was a prefect match to the blankets.
 
I can't wait to give this gift to our friends and I really can't wait to meet their baby!


 
Time to head back out and enjoy more of our sun-shiny day!
 
Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. Soooo sweet and cute, you really can do no wrong with that sentiment can you? Another sweet little beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! How fun is that motorcycle?! SO cute! And your card is fun too!

    ReplyDelete