Sunday, March 30, 2014

You Make Me Happy ~ Monday Montage





Hello friends and welcome to another amazing Monday Montage Blog Hop!  I look forward to this hop each and every time...this group has some awesome talent!
It's kind of cloudy and chilly out today and I'm feeling a little lazy...lazy enough to not want to leave my couch with my warm fuzzy blanket.  I had planned on putting in a little time in my craft room last night and creating a card for this weeks hop, but after spending the entire day Spring cleaning, all I wanted to do was crawl into bed as soon as my kiddos went to bed.  So, since I'm feeling lazy and I was too tired to do anything last night, I've got an MDS project to share with you today.  Getting creative from your couch (with your warm fuzzy blanket) is the BEST!  And what better page to create on a cloudy, chilly day...

I took this picture of my son a couple days ago while we were waiting for my twins to finish up baseball practice.  It was a crazy weather day...rain clouds, blue skies and sunshine all at the same time.  I made for an awesome looking sky and a pretty cute picture of this little stinker too.  His mischievous little smile gets me...every.single.time!
 
MDS Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Finest Simplicity, Family Fun Photobook, On the Go, High Tide, Day in the Life, Purple Passion
Stamps ~ See Ya Later (Sale-A-Bration), Game Day, Decorative Overlays
Font ~ A Gentle Touch

 
Now it's time to hop on over to Cathy's creation for today...you're sure to love it!  Or if you prefer to hop backwards, you can head on back to Amy's project...she inspires me each and every week!  Either way, just make sure you make the whole loop and don't miss any of us.  And don't forget to leave us some love on our blogs...we love hearing from you!
 
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 



6 comments:

  1. This picture makes me SO happy!! And I LOVE all the clouds and dots ... and sunshine and fun-ness!! VERY fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty; I love your bright and fun colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the little groups of clouds!! I have so much to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That boy is such a little ball of joy, rain or shine! Lurve him, and your layout too. It's totally perfect for Spring's wishy-washy weather--A light bright and a little gray too. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout! I especially love the circles-they add such fun pops of color!

    ReplyDelete