Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pleasant {Poppy} Spring

Well, it's the first day of spring and, dare I say, it feels a bit like spring?!?!  Blue skies, sunshine and temps above 40...I think we are getting closer to full on spring weather!
Some of the ladies over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiraiton had some amazing flower creations this morning and I was totally INKspired to create.  So, while my son slept, I happily stamped my lunch break away!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry, Creped Filter Paper
Ink ~ VersaMark, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry
Stamp Set ~ Pleasant Poppies
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, 3/4" Circle Punch, Naturals Chevron Ribbon, Basics Glimmer Brads, Gold Sequin Trim, White Embossing Powder
 
I'm happy to finally put some of this creped paper to use...I've got a ton of it!  Now I just need to put it to use a bit more.  Stay tuned...
 
Happy Spring and Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. I really love this card. The flower embellishment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete