Friday, August 16, 2013

2013 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop ~ Day 7

Hello to all my stamping friends and welcome back to Day Seven of the Artisan Finalist Blog Hop!  Can you believe all of the talent you have seen so far?!?!?  I have learned a new technique each and every day from all of these fabulous ladies!  If you've just come from Amy's blog, you were treated to her amazing talent.  If you are just getting started, keep on hopping until you get back to me. If you happen to get lost along the way, just use the "back" or "next" button at the bottom of each blog and you'll get right back on track.

I have another card for you today and probably one of my favorites!  I love anything with polka dots and went through packs of the Patio Party DSP just because of this pattern!  
I used the Pop-Up Posies kit again for this card.  I love those flowers and sure do miss them!  With the exception of the Whisper White and Pool Party card stock, everything else on this card is retired.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Pool Party, Patio Party DSP
Stamp Sets ~ By the Tide (writing), Paper Pumpkin (splatters), Pop Up Posies Kit
Ink ~ Summer Starfruit, Calypso Coral, VersaMark
Other Supplies ~ Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Pool Party Embossing Powder
 
We are winding down...just 3 more days left!  Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for Day Eight!

Now it's time to hop on over to Cathy's blog to see her first FAB-ulous creation! 


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Bree! I loved that kit, and it goes so well with the big polka dots. Great color choices, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those polka dots with the Pool Party is tons of fun and the posies are a hit. I too miss those. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I loved the Pop-Up Posies too! (sigh) My card is full of retired stuff I loved including stuff from that kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love polka dots too!! And they look fabulous on this card. I also love your splattered tag. SOooo cute!

    ReplyDelete