Friday, August 30, 2013

Golden {Crisp} Cantaloupe Thanks

Hello and Happy Friday!!!  I have never been too fond of gold, but over the past few months I can honestly say that it is really starting to grow on me!  I have been adding little touches of gold here and there to many of my creations and I may have even bought a few new pieces of gold jewelry :-)  After seeing the amazing creations created by Kaitlyn in our Monday Montage Blog Hop, I was so inspired even more to create with gold! 
I used the latest sketch from the great design team over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday to help get me started...
Crisp Cantaloupe is one of my favorite new colors right now and it is GORGEOUS with gold!!!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Gold Foil Sheets, Crisp Cantaloupe Core'dinations
Ink ~ Crisp Cantaloupe, Versa Mark
Stamp Sets ~ Positively Chevron, Another Thank You Photopolymer
Other Supplies ~ White and Gold Embossing Powder, 3/4" and 1/2" Circle Punch, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Stampin' Distress Tool
 
I embossed the Positively Chevron on the core'dinations card stock and LOVE how it turned out! 
 
I hope you all have a great {long} weekend!!! 
 
Happy Stamping!
 

1 comment: