Friday, May 3, 2013

Livin' the Life


I have to say, the life I'm living is not the life I expected to be living 15 years ago...but looking back at my expectations compared to what I have now, I feel pretty darned blessed!  I have an amazing husband, 3 awesome boys, a job that allows me to work from home and am surrounded, literally, by some of my family I love most.  (My parents life next door to us and my aunt lives across the street!)  I'm not where I saw myself 15 years ago, but I love this life and I can't imagine it being any different! 

Kind of deep for a Friday morning, huh?  LOL!  I guess it was kind of brought on by the sentiment on today's card...

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Pumpkin Pie, Quatrefancy Specialty
Ink ~ Strawberry Slush, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Sets ~ Really Good Greetings, Mosaic Madness
Other Supplies ~ Mosaic Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones

Inspiration for this card came from...

 
Stampin' Celebration

Freshly Made Sketches

Don't you love this yummy color combo?  So summery and bright...love them!!!  And speaking of summery...we are supposed to have some summer-like weather this weekend.  YAY!!!  As much as I love spending time in my craft room, I love being outside working in my yard even more.  You can guarantee I will be out there a better part of the weekend soaking up some sun and digging in the dirt.

Wishing you all a GREAT weekend!

Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute and I must say I'm a bit envious of your new stuff! lol. So glad you joined us over at Stampin' Celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colors! It is very summery! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors are just fabulous and I love seeing all the new goodies! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love your card, seriously I HAVE to get my new things out and start creating with them, your card is SO bright and cheery, I love it!! Thanks for playing along at SC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun bright card! I love seeing all the new things! Thanks for joining us at SCIC!

    ReplyDelete